This item DOES NOT come with a Stick or Handle - it is the head only.
Don't get caught out in the snow! These snow shovel heads are made from thick robust plastic, perfect for slicing through the snow, mucking out animals and clearing driveways, etc.
It is designed to fit a standard 23mm diameter wooden broomstick, however you can use slightly thinner broomsticks, and secure them tightly with a screw or nail (hole provided).
Features & Approx Dimensions
- Fits Wooden Poles up to 23mm thick
- Nail/Screw hole to secure pole/handle
- Thick strong, robust plastic
- Shaped to cut through snow with ease
- Scoop Dimensions: 41cm (W) x 31cm (H)
- Height (Including Handle Grip): 34cm
- Deepest Part: 4.5cm
All measurements are approximate and taken at the maximum points of the item.